I'm heading back into the range today so that will make two visits in less than one week. This entire journey is sort of surreal & I'm kinda blowing my own mind right now but let's not get ahead of ourselves. We'll see how it goes and of course you'll get to read all about it here. Other than that I don't have much going on this weekend - original plans got cancelled and I am totally okay with that. I have a free weekend where I don't have any where I'm required to be so that means whatever I want to do, when I want do it. So cheers to that. I am planning on attempting some dairy free pancakes...I go through these dairy free phases and I'm currently on another (cue major eye roll) . So if the recipe is any good, I'll post the link in the next On The Line.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping & Style ::
- I'm kind of obsessed with these Rag & Bone high tops.
- How sweet are these rainboots? And for under $60 they are a great option if you already have a tall pair.
- Why are the good exhibits overseas? Would love to be hitting up the new Chanel Mademoiselle Prive exhibit in London
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- Any ladies thinking about the Glock 43? Give this review a read from latest issue of Sure Shots Magazine.
- Looking for an EDC knife? Check out this comprehensive list to help you get started.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- You know I was feeling a little unmotivated last week so maybe some of Oprah's methods might help. Well, actually I know one her methods might help...having a chief of staff...send you an itinerary every night! I mean hello, this would help even the most organized person. Seriously, Oprah, seriously.
- You know all those random & not so random thoughts that run through your mind any given day, well it's called Monkey Mind.
:: This & That ::
- I've always wanted to a do a a black bathroom & I'm in love with the one briefly shown here.
- If want to see some amazing photos, follow @Kyrenian on Instagram. Your eyes will thank me.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- Recapping some lessons learned from the first session at the shooting range.
- Step your boot game this season with my fall boot guide.
- Don't let boyfriend jeans intimidate you.
Have an awesome weekend! And remember you can always find me on social media (links below).