You know sometimes you can have every intention to get sh*t done #gsd & life just gets in the way. I'm not sure if it's the fact that we are getting closer to the holidays (I'm cringing as I type that) or that the weather is getting cooler but I feel like I'm running out of time. There are just not enough hours in day to tackle me personal, house, and SMT to do lists. All self-created obviously and if something doesn't get done the world isn't going to end. Although I feel like I'm losing steam/motivation. I need a few days to hit the pause button and just catch up on life. Ya feel me? But sometimes you just got roll with it...such is life.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping & Style ::
- Pick up some new denim at 7 for All Mankind - use code FRIENDS30 for 30% off sitewide.
- One of my favorite stores Aritzia having 40%-70% off online only.
- Karl Lagerfield is unstoppable with his Paris Fashion Week Chanel shows. I can totally get down with Chanel Airlines.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- The Well Armed Women is a great resource for women looking to learn about firearms. Check some of their tips for selecting a gun.
- I know you want to signal to everyone that you're off on a little vacay (I'm guilty of it) but before you go posting that 'I'm off on vacay' Instragram shot, you might want reconsider.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- Try fighting your next ailment with a little spice.
- If you've been feeling a little like me lately, hopefully this will help you find your strength. I love Ralph Marston he really has so many great motivational writings.
:: This & That ::
- When you see that dreaded 'low battery' message pop up on your iPhone, try these tips for getting that quick juice fix.
- Wondering who that weird dude is singing the chorus in Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' new song Downtown?
- Just when I think the English language can't get worse, they go and add these words to the dictionary.
- Why not mix up this a perfect Manhattan while perusing my On The Line links.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- My recap of the Nation's Gun Show
- Why you need a flannel shirt in your life
- Do you know how you'll get home if your normal commute is comprised?
Have an awesome weekend! And remember you can always find me on social media (links below).