I hate to bring this to your attention but do you realize that there are only two months left in the year?! Well, technically less than two months. Fall is letting us know it has arrived. There is a dampness in the air, the leaves have changed colors, and we have fallen back an hour. Yes, we may have gained that extra hour of sleep but is that really worth losing that evening sunlight? My vote would be, no. The early sun setting makes me feel like I've lost time during the day. And if it's one thing I need, it's more time. Oh and just to remind you again, 2016 is less than two months away.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping & Style ::
- Can you believe this faux fur jacket is from Abercrombie & Fitch and it's on sale.
- I'm a denim gal through and through and Shopbop's principle collection is basically everything
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- Thanks to a reader of SMT, I found this video by Shannon Smith on how to properly hold gun and help with recoil very helpful.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- Did you know that a lot of our stress is held in our hips, which leads to tight hips. Loosin' up those hips with these exercises.
- Besides more time, don't we all want a better nights sleep? I need to start incorporating some of these tips.
- And just in case you didn't get a good nights sleep but still need to be productive, try this morning routine.
:: This & That ::
- Flying isn't as fun as it used to be so here are some tips for ways to stay comfortable up in the air.
- Do you drink your coffee black? If so, then you might be a psychopath. I do but only sometimes so maybe I'm only half a psychopath ;)
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- Tackle Fall dressing with my top 10 essentials.
- That time I went to the shooting range not once but twice in less than a week.
- Why I chose a nude pump over a black pump.
Have an awesome weekend! And remember you can always find me on social media (links below).