I spent some time on the pacific north west last week and as much as it feels good to get away it also feels good to be home & get back into my routine. And when I say routine, I don't necessarily mean the planned out hours/tasks of each day. I'll give up getting up early & going to work any day. Think more your own bed, your own shower, and all those things you need or are used to having right at your fingertips. Although as I type these words, I can sort of taste the regret of saying 'feels good to be home.' Only because I've got nothing booked for the rest of the year & having trips to look forward to always seems help add a positive energy to the air.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping & Style ::
- C. Wonder is back & they've got Rachel Zoe styling alum Brad Goreski to help them.
- The Nordstrom end-of-summer clearance sale is still going on. It doesn't hurt to look ;)
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- I've heard of jewelry & beauty subscription boxes but a survival & tactical box? Yes, please.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- All I can is, 'WOW' I spent an hour reading these 'never sent emails'.
- 5 tips to reset & #gsd (get sh*t done) for Fall.
:: This & That ::
- We all know Channing Tatum can dance but did you know he could Vogue. Wait for it.
- For all you PSL lovers out there, you need to check out this Instagram account.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- Don't sacrifice your style for the shooting range. Find out what to wear when heading to the range.
- Is your purse missing something?
Have an awesome weekend! And remember you can always find me on social media (links below).