I made it back from Las Vegas and into a #Blizzard2016 or my favorite #TheSnowAwakens. The husband & I ran off to Vegas last on Monday to attend our first Shot Show. One of the shooting & hunting industries biggest trade shows in the world. It was quite an experience & I'll be recapping it here so stay tuned. For you east coasters, are you buried in snow? We've got about 18" and counting. So we are staying put for the next day or so.
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- Favorite Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans are on sale.
- This studded & braid Chloe satchel is so cute.
- You can't pass up this scarf for less than $14.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- The new Sig Sauer legion series was announced, the husband is pretty much ready for another gun.
- SMT makes it feature debut in Sure Shots magazine.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- You might want to rethink wearing your hair tie around your wrist.
- Get rid of dry winter flaky skin with my new favorite face exfoliator.
:: This, That & Laughs ::
- For my coffee lovers, grab your cup and see if you can related to any of these tweets.
- Desperate times call for desperate measures for swimmers.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- The start of my coffee date series, ask me anything.
- I sort of bought a gun.
- Mixing faux fur & colored jeans.
Find something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or tagging me on Instagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me?