Well we've made it friends...through the week of 2016! How are ya feeling? Ready to take on the world or ready to crumble? I'm somewhere in the middle. I didn't start this week off as strong as I wanted. I can and will blame it on a few factors: I tweaked my neck/shoulders earlier in the week which made me generally uncomfortable. It's still hasn't gone away. I have a constant lingering headache, which probably is partly from the neck/shoulder issue and this crazy weather change. And hmmm...let me see what else. Basically feeling sub-par so the motivation to kick-ass was bit lackluster. However, next week is a new week. I'm planning on getting my sh*t together this weekend so I can come out swinging on Monday. How did your week go?
Thoughts on this week's On The Line quote? My thoughts...it's easy for us to live out of habit and routine. I fall into that daily - the grind of life. However, I think it's important to pick one or two things out the day that for you is key. Whatever it may be (small or big), give it a purpose and be thankful for it.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- The Zara sale is on like donkey kong...snag these 14 items before they are gone.
- This epic splurge or steal outfit from my fellow fashion & shooter gal Ashley will save you almost $12k - yes you read that right...$12k.
- Bite Beauty released 12 limited edition shades in collaboration with Sephora each month last year. Those shades sold out in hours. However, they have re-released them in limited quantities. My favorite: 003 & they formula is really so good.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- Love this infographic from The Well Armed Women on demystifying what a AR rifle really is.
- I find that finding & focusing on my sights is one the hardest things a new shooter. However, this video has helped shed some light.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- One way to help set an intention, try meditating.
- Who doesn't love that after work cocktail or celebratory glass of bubbly? Have you tried kicking that habit (only for a week or two, let's not get crazy) and seeing how you feel? These girls did it and they already feel better.
:: This, That & Laughs ::
- Before his worked for the First Order as FN-2187 he was a "college student."
- For my crazy cat ladies, #11 is my life.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- Lucite doesn't always mean stripper.
- What is your get home plan?
- Heading to the shooting range? I've got three range ready outfits that keep you looking stylish.
Find something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or tagging me on Instagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me?