Happy Friday friends! Another week has come and gone. How ya feeling? I've come down with a pretty nasty sinus cold that is sort of kicking my butt. In other fun news, last Friday I picked up my HK VP9 so my final recap of getting a gun registered in the district will be coming to SMT next week. I'm planning on taking that baby for a spin at the range this weekend. What are your plans?
A few notes about this weeks quote...
I know that we all have our own journey we are following. For some that path is laid out more precisely and others the path is foggy. Well I don't know about you but sometimes it seems my path is foggy. Hey Google Maps, could ya help me out?! I'm guilty of self-doubt & tend to get impatient and live inside my own head, which often then creates more self-doubt. Then one day, I can just be totally over it. I'm sure we've all been there. Which is why I thought this quote was a good reminder to me and for all of us no matter what journey we are on. What's are your thoughts on this weeks quote?
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- A much more inexpensive version of the Hermes Evelyn cross body...and much more my style. So much so I bought and used during SHOT Show.
- Anyone Chanel nail polish fans? They are revamping their entire collection of polish...even better wear and longer lasting.
- Rebecca Minkoff is offering up to 50% her sale items...her mini macs are the best.
- Gave this dry shampoo a try last week & so far so good.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- Juicing before bed...I'll sleep while the body detoxes #yesplease.
- Open up those hips with this yoga sequence.
:: This, That & Laughs ::
- Looking to get into the Valentine's Day spirit, why not catch one of these flicks?
- This family sold everything they had to travel the world...their photos and videos are awesome.
:: In Case You Missed It On SMT ::
- Keeping thing simple in classic black & white.
- A first timers recap of SHOT Show 2016.
- We all could use a little more camo in our lives.
Find something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or tagging me on Instagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me?