Happy Friday friends and Happy March! How the hell did that happen?! I mean it's seems that I blinked and February was over. But I'm not going to complain because I've got some fun travel planned for March...NOLA next week for 311 Day and then Cancun at the end of the month for some chillaxin'.
What do you think of today's On The Line words of wisdom?
Be Unapologetically You. It seems that there is more and more negativity, hatred, and bullying towards each other these days. I notice that a lot of it stems from peoples judgement of other people. We are all awesome individuals in our own way. I've realized that as I've gotten older I'm more and more comfortable in my own skin. I'm not necessarily talking about the physical looks but more about the person I am inside. I know my personality and character enough to know what works for me and what doesn't. As we get older I think it's easier to see yourself and you should love it all. You don't have to justify the way you live your life, the interests/desires you have, or what you like or don't like to anyone. The only person you have to answer to is the person you see in the mirror in the morning. So embrace that person, kick-ass, and be unapologetically you.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- One of my favorite online retailers, Shopbop is having their Spring big event sale where you can score up to 25% off. Good time to pick up that Hermes Evelyn dupe by Rebecca Minkoff.
- Paris Fashion Week is in full swing and I'm in love with the Victorian lace up shoes from Dior.
- J. Crew is having 20% off sale (use code GETSHOPPING). I just ordered these J. Crew fringe sandals for Mexico. #happyfeet
- One thing I can't leave home without, my Sephora oil blotters. They save that mid-day oil slick that is my t-zone.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- If you like to run outdoors, do you conceal carry? Have you checked out these conceal carry guns.
- When the zombie apocalypse happens, what kind of food will you be whipping up? You might want to give this book a read.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- Four morning habits to set a happy tone for your day.
- Spring is right around the corner so why not help rid that body of those heavy winter foods by giving this detox smoothie a try.
:: This, That, & Laughs ::
- This lady got stopped at airport security because of her gun shaped stilettos. I'm pretty certain she's my sole sister.
- Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters. Have you seen the trailer? Thoughts?
- Hey Star Wars fans, got some time on your hands? How about giving this Darth Vader origami a try. It's too cute not to.
:: In Case You Missed It on SMT ::
- Styling an oversized sweater is easier than you think.
- What it's like shooting long guns for the first time.
- Keeping it cool in head-to-toe black.
- Dry shampoo is my new best friend.
ind something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at email@example.com or tagging/messaging me on Instagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me.