Happy FriYay friends and more importantly Happy #NationalDonutDay?!
Well it was a short week way (#hooray) and the start of a new month. Man, time is flyyyying by. I guess I'm glad that it's actually summer here because there were some days in May that it felt like winter. I've got a low key weekend planned or so I say that now but that could change. The husband & I have been wanting to go so Captain America - Civil War so maybe we'll do that. A real rager, right?! Have you seen it?! Thoughts?
What do you think of today's On The Line words of wisdom?
Sometimes you win sometimes you learn. Life isn't always about winning or losing. In all aspects of life, there will always be lessons we can learn from a conversation we had, an experience, or loss. We are out there every day #GirlBossing our lives and #Hustlin' in some capacity or another. A couple bumps and bruises along the way are par for the course. And sometimes those bruises make for great stories & help to readjust your mindset so you can be even better version of yourself. Don't think of it your situation or experience as a loss, find something about it that you can learn from and take with you.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top loved links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- The Nordstrom half-yearly sale is in full swing. Perfect time to pick up some summer pieces like this tank or these sandals for up to 40% off.
- Check out how some of these stylish male celebs travel in style. If it was only that easy for us women.
- My weekly facemask (you may have seen on my Snap) I've tried many others but always go back to this.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- Are you a cross-dominant shooter? Try this technique recommended by female shooter Gabby Franco.
- Did you know that the air that exits the NRA range is cleaner than the air that enters it? Check out some more interesting facts about this local range.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- I don't know about you but I'm always looking for quick & easy lunch options to bring to work. The three mason jar lunch salads not only look good but are portable.
- Got an overwhelming to-do list? The KonMari method isn't just for your house, try on your task list.
- One question that will start your day on a positive note. Could it be that simple?
:: This, That, & Laughs ::
- Calling all fashion bloggers, check out these 5 things to grow your fashion blog.
- Sorry, Tay, I know you're heartbroken but put that sadness in another album. We are ready for another tour.
- Snapchat is really proving to be one hell of a social media tool. It's got more users than Twitter now?! #Crazy
:: In Case You Missed It on SMT ::
- Everyone could use a little fringe in their life. Wouldn't you agree?
- A new #GirlMeetsGun post went live where I talk about shooting with a purpose.
- Putting a little pep in my step with some fun animal print slip-on sneakers.
Find something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or tagging me onInstagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me?