Caught in another bomber jacket but are you really all that surprised?! It's no doubt that I love them. I stumbled upon this baby while perusing the Zara men's section online when I was ordering this vest. Yup, it's a men's jacket. I was obviously sold on the color and style but wasn't sure about fit and quality. I'm always a bit apprehensive when it comes to fast fashion because quality can really be hit or miss.
I have to say that I've been rather luckily with the Zara men's section - I scored this amazing camo cardigan last year. It's not just Zara though, I've gotten some of my favorite graphic tee's from the men's section at Target and a few great flannel shirts from the Gap men's section. The sizing doesn't always work out but usually I know I'm a safe with extra small or small.
This particular jacket is an extra small and it is still oversized, which is how I like my bomber jackets. It's some sort of faux leather but super soft. It doesn't feel like rubber or plastic like some faux leathers can. It's supple and breathable. The inside lining is the cutest bird print (which I didn't take a picture of #womp) and is very Gucci-esque.
Next time you're out shopping check out the men's section for some of these items:
5 Items To Shop For In The Men's Section
1. Button down shirts: The men's section seems to have a much better variety of stripes, plaids, and solids. A classic white button down never goes out of style and you might find your next favorite one in the men's section.
2. Sweaters/Cardigans/Jackets: These are perfect items if you are looking for that laid back oversized look. Specific items to consider: cardigans, sweaters, jean jackets, and bomber/flight jackets.
3. Casual Sneakers: I'm not talking about workout sneakers think more in line with Converse, Adidas Superstars, or Nikes.
4. T-Shirts: A t-shirt is a great basic and if you are looking for one that is comfy and boyfriend style you'll definitely find one. Additionally, if you like graphic t-shirts definitely check the men's section.
5. Athleisure: Think hoodies, sweatshirts, baseball caps, and winter beanies. Cozy and warm - what more could you want?
What do you guys think about shopping the men's section?
Happy Wednesday and thanks so much for stopping by!