Happy Friday, Happy July 1st, and Happy July 4th aka Happy long weekend! So many things to be happy about today, right?! How has your week been? I just book tickets last night to go visit the BFF at the end of August so I'm super excited about that.
I'm foregoing today's usual 'words of wisdom' for something I felt is pretty apropos for this long weekend. I can't really think of another holiday weekend like July 4th that is all about food, friends (&family), and sunshine. From bbqs to picnics this weekend has it all. What do you guys have planned? Whatever you do be sure to have so much fun, enjoy your friends & family, and more importantly be safe.
Around The Web
The internet is full of awesome, beautiful, and strange things; wouldn't you agree? I'm pulling my favs and sharing them with you. I've rounded up my top loved links from stories, recipes, style, animal cuteness...basically anything and everything. Some old, some new, some you may have already seen but nonetheless something to take your mind off that daily grind. So grab your cup of coffee or cocktail (it's never to early) and click away. Cheers.
:: Shopping, Style, & Beauty ::
- These distressed skinny jeans are on sale for under $62. They are my newest obsession as seen here - they have a lot of give so size down.
- Love subscription box services? Well get 50% off a yearly subscription using code "SMT50" to Happy Rebel Box. It's perfect for all you fashionable girls with edge.
- Stuck for what to wear on for your July 4th festivities, these six outfits will surely get you inspired.
:: Tactical & Preparedness ::
- These three women share their how they #everydaycarry while still remaining fashionable.
- How many of these things are you doing to keep your info private? I'm was happy to read that I already do all five.
:: Mind, Body, & Soul ::
- Want stronger & healthier hair, skin, and nails then start adding collagen to your diet. I add this to my smoothie every morning.
- Get those beach body abs by making a few diet changes.
- Adding this turkey burger recipe to the menu for this weekend.
:: This, That, & Laughs ::
- Interesting read on why people tend to open-up and overshare their lives.
- I didn't know if I should add this to fashion or laughs, it's a combo of both unless you really are that into wine and need to take it with you everywhere.
:: In Case You Missed It on SMT ::
- Stop looking down at your phone pay attention to your surroundings.
- Get through summer with my favorite items under $50.
- Adding a long vest to your summer style keeps you cool on many levels.
Find something on the line you think would be great for me to share, let me know by emailing me directly at email@example.com or tagging me on Instagram or Twitter. Speaking of IG & Twitter, are you following me?